Disclosures required by law
The provisions currently in force in the field of privacy provided for the protection of people and other subjects in the respect of personal data processing.
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data, if not for legislative or administrative requirements.
The Owner and responsible person for processing data is: Aurelio Baccini in the role of sole director of Primizie Express srl Piazza Artom, 12 – 50127 Firenze Italia.
At any time, you may exercise the rights provided by the applicable legislation for the protection of the data subject, addressing to the owner of the treatments at the addresses and/or telephone numbers mentioned above, in particular you will have the right to obtain:
- updating, correction or, where relevant, the integration of data
- cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking the data processed in violation of law, included those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed
- The certification that the operations referring to points (a) and (b) have been brought to the attention, even regarding the content, of those to whom the data was communicated or spread, except when the fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means out of proportion related to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in all or in part:
For legitimate reasons of processing personal data relevant to the purpose of personal data treatment which concern with the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or market research or commercial communications.
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer when he or she accesses a specific website, with the aim of storing and carrying information. Cookies are sent by a web server to the user’s browser and stored on the same’s computer; they are then sent back to the website on subsequent visits.
Cookie use and purposes
http://www.primizie.eu uses different type of cookies with the purpose of:
- offer a proper use and the best navigation in all the website pages;
- measure the use of services by the user and improve the browsing experience of the services;
- store preferences insert by the user;
- avoid that the user should enter the same information several times while visiting the site